Navratan as the name suggest, constitutes of nine ingredients, referred to as ratan (stones). Prepared from the mixture of nine unique ayurvedic herbs, it offers a cooling effect on scalp hair massage. Not only this, this hair oil is known to proffer relief from tension and stress .
Additionally, Navratan oil doubles up as a healing agent for problems such as headache, fatigue, insomnia, tension, stress, to list a few.
Given the fact that it is a distinct combination of nine herbs, it can provide nourishment to hair, reduces hair fall, smoothens hair and brings extra shine to them. After getting hair massage from this oil, you can expect an unobstructed and sound sleep which will result in relaxing your body and making it fitter. You would be more active and energetic.
It constitute of Amla, Japa puspha, Bhringraj, Pudia ka phool, Kshir kakoli,Kunch, Sailaja and lata kasturi.
Benefits of ingredients:
- Amla helps in hair growth, prevention of dandruff
- Japa puspha is an effective remedy for baldness
- Bhringraj contributes to reduction in hair fall
- Pudia ka phool cures headache
- Kshir kakoli, sailaja and lata kasturi help in cooling head
- Kunch prevents premature hair falling and treats skin problems
- Brand: Emami
- Product Code: Kiki-Navratan-1001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: oil, navratan, navratan oil, headache, hair fall, stress, fatigue, tension, dandruff, cooling, cool, baldness, hair growth, skin problem, insomania, Amla, Japa puspha, Bhringraj, Pudia ka phool, Kshir kakoli, Kunch, Sailaja, lata kasturi